Saturday, October 30, 2010

Going to the Rally! Vroom! Vroom!

Anna had mentioned this a while ago, probably when it was first announced. I'm excited to go since I actually live close enough that it's do-able. Yay!

Veronica and her husband Jon will be coming over about 10:30, then we'll head out to find Silver Spring metro station. I hope we find it; every other time I've ever gone to Silver Spring, I get lost despite Gypsy the GPS. This is because Silver Spring is a mystery spot on the East Coast. It just doesn't play up this aspect of its personality.

As a typical knitter, when Veronica asked what I am going to take, I immediately mentioned a sock project in progress. Heh! I am, however, also taking some water, apple cider bread, and some satsumas.

One never knows when a good satsuma could come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment