Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Crazy

These are my new favorite socks: Monkey, by Cookie A.

I've never really been interested in these socks, but then I bought my first Crazy Zauberball yarn and it wanted to be this pattern. It shall not be the last time I get this yarn; it feels pretty darn comfy...can't wait to wear these to work tomorrow.

Working on Rane's baby blanket has halted for a few days. I ordered a longer cable for my Knit Picks Harmony needles as the blankie is now at the limit of my 29" cable. It should get here next week. Yay!

The apartment smells nice since I baked a chocolate gingerbread cake to take to Zeb's on Thursday. I made one last Thanksgiving, too, since Dan's dad Ed loves chocolate even more than I do and he wanted chocolatey desserts. I'll miss Ed...he was pretty darn cool.

This is the kind of cake that will improve with time and will be perfect by Thursday. Provided, that is, that it turned out. It cools unmolested on the stove now. Perhaps in a bit, I shall wander in to test it. Yeah. Testing it. Uh-huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment